With Finals fast approaching and the weather getting warmer its that time a year again to be thinking about summer plans. While most students are heading home for the summer, some of them decide to stay here and enjoy Chico for summer break.
With summer comes endless free time, which occasionally breeds boredom, so The Post on Nord team has got you covered. We have compiled a list of our favorite summer activities we think you will enjoy.
- Grab brunch with the squad at Mom's and enjoy a freshly squeezed mimosa (or virgin if you are not of age)
- Hike at 1 mile then cool off in the pool
- In the mood for an awesome burger? Check out burgers and brew and grab a nice cold glass of infused water. Yum!
- Missing the beach? Float down the river by Scotty's Landing. Don't forget to tie your groups rafts together!
- Lastly, make sure to enjoy a scoop of ice cream at Jon & Bon's.