The Post on Nord loves Chico California and we hope you fall in love too.
With Choose Chico coming up on April 7th, we have been reminiscing a little bit about why we Chose Chico. Thinking back at everything we love about Chico here are a few of our reasons we chose the city of trees!
- Juliet- All my friends and family are really close to Chico. I still get to go home every Sunday for church and time with my loved ones.
- Marissa- I chose Chico because of how different it was from Southern California. I wanted a completely different experience from where I grew up. I was so happy with my decision.
- Jessie- It was the perfect distance away from my family. I wanted my independence but I also wanted to be able to come back home whenever I missed them.
- Lindsay- Nature! I love everything about the outdoors and Chico is the perfect placed to go exploring.
- Naomi- I fell in love with the community. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming that I felt right at home.
- Fabian- CSU Chico has one of the best pre-nursing programs in the nation. I followed my passion and found a school that believed in its students.
Whichever college you end up choosing we hope you feel at home and have the best 4 years of your life.